Wednesday, December 26, 2012

An Emetophobe's Christmas Food Diary

So Christmas 2012 has been and gone and was actually quite relaxing.

I was spending the day with family, here at home and in terms of eating this setup was great as I knew where food had been bought (from the local supermarket) and could see how it was being prepared.

I also didn't have to fear travelling with a full stomach at the end of the day so could dig in.

Eating and Emetophobia has always been a grey area as somedays I can eat a lot and on more subdued days will hardly eat anything.

So I decided to keep a record of what I ate yesterday and publish it here for you all to see. I suppose the amount I ate reflects my (low) anxiety levels of the day!

Here is my Christmas Day Food Diary!

Morning (10:00am)
  • 4 x small square crackers
Christmas Dinner (13:00pm)
Starter:
  • Small bowl of vegetable soup
Main:
  • Very small portion of supermarket Turkey
  • 2 x supermarket kilted sausages
  • 2 x roast potatoes
  • 2 x stuffing balls
  • Small portions of broccoli, carrots and cauliflower
Dessert:
  • 2 x mince pies
Evening (18:00pm)
  • 2 x supermarket sausage rolls
  • 3 x slices of bread and butter
  • Small portion of potato crisps
  • 1 x slice of cheesecake
Looking back at the Food Diary I'm not sure whether what I ate during the day is a lot for an Emetophobe or not? It felt like it at the time.

Nonetheless it's more than I would normally eat on a Christmas Day and I didn't even panic about it!

After all everyone deserves at least one day off of food related panic, right?

What did you eat on the Day?

Picture source: Wallcoo

No comments:

Post a Comment